Study Group for our class

sriskang
Is anyone create a study group for our class? If so, let me know the time please. Otherwise, I would like to create and meet on Fridays and some other times.  Let me know anyone interested to meet on 2nd floor study room.

Re: Study Group for our class

Logan
Yeah I wouldn't mind the extra practice. Its been a few years since I have taken a stats class so any additional practice is good. Have you created a group me for the class? it might be the best way to reach people.

Re: Study Group for our class

sriskang
You are the one replied so far.  We can meet after the class in front the empty room and talk about this.

Re: Study Group for our class

MegDawg97
I would do Fridays. Group Me would be the best way to communicate though.